Imagine being on a team that exists only to make you better at business and life.
You are a professional. You know you are more successful when you are mentally agile. Your business and life improve when you are your best self, without working harder.
Mental agility seems like an elusive quality. Sometimes you rock, other times not. Using the applied NeuroScience in this program, you will develop your mental agility systematically. Every month you will learn, expand your thinking skills, and let go of what is holding you back. Become the person you were born to be.
Every program has Three Essential Components
Increases you brain plasticity, optimize neural chemistry
- NeuroScience workshop:
Learn to use your thoughts and behavior strategically
- Master Mind:
Creative problem solving, wise decision making
One 3 hour in-person meeting per month
Start time: 6:00 a.m.
Commitment: YES, commit to becoming your best self. No skipping, no testing the water. Only people who show up and do the work become the best they can be.
Why You Want to Be Part of a NeuroScience Master Mind Team
- The genius of a group of dedicated peers working together for your collective growth and evolution multiplied by strategic neuroscience will optimize your thinking and identify new opportunities.
- Your team will learn and apply neuroscience so mental agility becomes natural. You will collaborate to solve business challenges, multiply your ideas, energy, and identify new opportunities. Accountability to your team will make your goals and dreams come true. Your life and business will thrive!
Don is an expert on the “how to” of peak performance.
A professional speaker since 1988, Don has appeared on ESPN, PBS, and NBC. His clients include Shell, UBS, Microsoft, State Farm, Abbott Labs, Wells Fargo, and numerous small and mid-sized businesses and associations.
Don is a former Golden Gloves boxing champion who was selected to compete in the U.S. Olympic Trials. In addition to having fifteen years of Fortune 100 sales and management experience, he holds a BS in engineering, as well as advanced certifications in Neuro Linguistic Programming and Clinical Hypnotherapy.
- Exercise = 45 minutes aerobic exercise (wear comfortable clothing) Energize your brain, grow neuroplasticity, balance neurochemistry
- NeuroScience workshop = develop your mental agility Learn to use your thoughts and actions systematically
- Master Mind Team = group collaboration, feedback, accountability Work with respected peers to brainstorm your challenges, make wise decisions, and create compelling goals and plans that get results
“The best thing I’ve ever done for myself and my career!”
“I have more clarity of purpose than at any time in my life.”